CAN Bus Analyzers: Loggers & Interfaces
Finding a great CAN bus analyzer at low cost can be a challenge - but it doesn't have to be!
The CLX000 are combined stand-alone CAN loggers (8GB+) and real-time CAN interfaces.
Made in Denmark, easy-to-use and highly affordable; with FREE shipping, software & world-class support.
Want to learn more? Then check out our CAN bus recorders in this 90 second intro video:
- 2-in-1: Stand-alone CAN logger with SD card and USB CAN interface
- Works for all high speed CAN networks (ISO 11898-2), 5-1000 kbps
- Protocol independent: Log data across e.g. SAE J1939, OBD2, CANopen
- Supports both 11-bit (CAN 2.0A) and 29-bit (CAN 2.0B) identifiers
- Plug & play with bit rate auto detection (no configuration needed)
- Ultra-compact (6.7 x 4.3 x 2.4 cm), light-weight (45 G) and 3 LEDs
- Power via USB or CAN bus (DB9, <1W) - OBD2 / J1939 adapter options
- Massive 8+ GB SD memory capacity (store 250+ million CAN bus messages)
- Advanced options: Silent mode, cyclic logging, message filters, transmit, …
- Free CANvas software: Configure, stream CAN data, convert via *.DBC
- Free Wireshark plugin: Stream / plot human-readable data (*.DBC, OBD2) or hack your CAN bus
- Real-time (calendar) clock with battery (2000 & 3000) and WiFi (3000)
- CE, FCC, IC, RoHS certified with 2-year warranty
- Passionate Danish team: Free quality support, new features & guides!
VEHICLE & INDUSTRIAL APPLICATIONS
The CLX000 is 100% stand-alone and works across all CAN protocols.
It's perfect for logging or streaming e.g. J1939, OBD2 or CANopen data across any applications:
Fork Lifts, Tractors, Harvesters, ...
Trucks, Buses, Hydraulics, ...
Rally Cars, Formula One, Motorcross, ...
Electric Cars, Trains, e-Bikes, ...
Production, Robotics, Controls, ...
AND BEYOND ...
Aerospace, Marine, Military, ...
WHAT DO OUR USERS THINK?
"The CL2000 is exceptional!
It works exactly as designed and customer service is outstanding.
I would definitely recommend it"
- Johann M, Macquarie University
"Setup was very easy and the SD card let us collect months of field data without taking equipment out of service. Great support and solid products"
- Eric J, HydraMaster
“We were pleasantly surprised how easy the setup was - I must commend the CSS team, they did a heck of a job making the product a pleasant out of the box experience!”
- Jeff F, Western Integrated Technologies
"I love the little CL1000 we are using!
Very simple and cost effective CAN logging system"
- Bryan C, Zero Motorcycles, Inc.
"What impressed me most was the responsive and helpful support of CSS:
They really listen to their customers, suggestions for improvements were heard!"
- Harald H, B-sab GmbH
"The CL2000 is very easy to program and work with, reliable and affordable. We can remotely analyze, develop & diagnose customer vehicles – we're very pleased!"
- Jonathan B, Tomcar Israel Ltd.
A Simpler Solution
Want to get to human-readable output data FAST? We've got you covered!
Simply configure the vehicle logger, connect & log from your application, extract the data and convert it to start analyzing!
... or just stream real-time raw or converted data via our Wireshark interface solution - your choice!
Quickly configure the logger using our free CANvas tool - and use powerful options incl. ID filters, down-sampling & auto bit-rate detection
Power via CAN bus for stand-alone mode (no PC needed) - log/ transmit CAN data via any protocol (J1939, OBD-II, CANopen, …)
Store messages on the 8-32GB SD card in .csv format and extract the data to a PC via USB (or WiFi for the 3000)
... OR STREAM
New: Use the logger as a CAN Interface and stream real-time live CAN data from your car, truck or other application with Wireshark
WHICH CLX000 DO YOU NEED?
Is price your #1 criteria?
The 1000 is extremely low-cost and great for e.g. simple test setups - but lacks date & time stamps and WiFi.
The 2000 adds a real time (calendar) clock, making it perfect for e.g. longer-period CAN logging in small scale applications.
The popular 3000 adds 16 GB & rapid WiFi data transfer (~9 MB/s). Perfect if you e.g. need to auto-push data from multiple loggers to a FTP server.